Friday 26 August 2016

renting - Reputable Rental Suppliers in the UK?




In just over a week's time, I'm headed to the northernmost part of Norway, inside the Arctic Circle.


I'm hoping to see, and get some photographs of, the Aurora Borealis and to that end, I'd like to rent a decent wide angle lens.


Any recommendations for suppliers in the UK? I'm based in London, so somewhere with a storefront in the City would be ideal - but web based would work too.



Answer



Whilst I've not used them personally, I've heard reasonable things about Lenses For Hire - they don't offer a collection server, and you have to return to a courier depot though (read into that what you will).


EDIT: Actually, they do offer collection, but it is not form their premises "for security reasons" - you would need to phone & discuss. They do also support returns to a mailbox/courier office, which can save courier fees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...