Wednesday 31 August 2016

canon - How can I compare the lens serial number from the EXIF of a picture, to the serial on my lens?


I have a Canon EOS 85mm f/1.2 L II lens. I sold it to someone, they claim it was broken and sent it back. I am trying to prove that the lens I sent to them, is not the one they returned.



From http://regex.info/exif.cgi


Lens Info   85mm f/?
Lens Model EF85mm f/1.2L II USM
Lens Serial Number 0000020f30

My lens has a six digit number XXXXXX. How can I convert 0000020f30 or extract to get the 6 digit serial number?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...