Tuesday 30 August 2016

lens - Did I get ripped off by purchasing a "deluxe bundle" with my camera?



Let me start by saying I'm a newbie to photography and appreciate all help! I purchased a camera "package" on Amazon. This 33rd Street Deluxe Bundle Includes : Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.



  • 2.2x HD AF Telephoto Lens

  • 0.43x HD AF Wide Angle Lens


There were other standard items included but I'm concerned about these two add-on lenses. I can't figure out how to attach them. My book says EF lenses and these are AF lenses. Did I purchase lenses that won't work on my camera? I really need to know quick so I can return the package if they can't be used. Again, any and all help is greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...