Tuesday 16 August 2016

nikon - Coolpix P50 - "File contains no image data" after rotation


I inserted the SD card into my computer to look at some photos. I rotated some of them to look them from the correct angle, but unfortunately Windows Photo Viewer auto-saved the rotation. Now if I insert again the SD card into my Coolpix P50, when I try to visualize the photos that have been accidentally rotated I receive the error: "File contains no image data". I tried to rotate them again to the original orientation, but the error persists. Anyone knows how can I solve this problem and make my camera show again those photos?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...