Saturday 9 July 2016

sony - How can I manually make a exposure sequence for HDR, without automatic exposure bracketing?


I have Sony a580, which offers an HDR feature, but not with the raw image type.


The only thing they offer with raw choice is exposure bracketing, but you can only choose 3 images with 0.3 EV or 0.7 EV shift, which is never enough for even most simple cases.


How can I solve this problem? I know there is an option to manually shift the exposure, but then you always move camera a little. This is not as practical, and is unsuitable for medium-speed scenes.


What can I do? I was thinking there might be some "hack" that a professional might be aware of.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...