Thursday 7 July 2016

lens - What are the summary rules for when to use image stabilization and when not to?



When I got my DSLR, I took a lot of pics and all of them came excellent, even though I had VR at the "Off" position.


Since those came out so well, I wonder when should I turn VR on, and when I should just leave it off.


I found this article which answer this question in detail, but that's too much for me to understand easily. Can someone explain the strict rules in short?


Should I use VR with tripod? When should I use it when I'm not using a tripod, and when should I leave it off?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...