Sunday 17 February 2019

portrait - Tips for photographing a wedding


I guess this comes up for most of us that are known by friends as "the photographer"... I've been asked to be the official photographer at a wedding.


I think I have the equipment sorted. I have my DSLR, and am hiring a flash and an L-series lens. I have a list of "formal" pictures that the bride and groom want.


What am I missing? Do you have any tips for how to "manage" all the guests without getting in the way? Are there any indispensable gadgets that I should consider?


Maybe also relevant:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...