Tuesday 12 February 2019

battery - Canon DSLR USB Chargers?


I'm wondering if there are any USB chargers available for canon DSLRs. I often head out for extended periods of time without electricity with my camera gear which always makes me nervous about when its going to run out. I've got something like this (a campfire charging stove) which produces at max about 10W of power. I'm wondering if there are any options for charging via USB? I'm using a 5D mkII/III.


If there aren't any USB based chargers around, what alternatives are there?


Thanks,




Answer



The Bower XC-CE6 3-in-1 Individual Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 description at amazon.com says it can charge your LP-E6 batteries via USB. I've never used one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...