Saturday 23 February 2019

post processing - What's the best practice to take black & white pictures with a digital camera?



I have a D40 camera. When I plan to take pictures that I want to be B/W, what is the best practice?


The truth is that there is a "command line" in the "tool menu" of the camera that transforms the picture taken to B/W, but the result is really not nice. There is almost no contrast, etc... I doesn't look like a BW picture at all. So my guess is that there are some tricks to take pictures that will end in B/W, isn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...