Saturday 6 October 2018

photoshop - How do I constrain filesize of a bunch of photos?


I have a bunch of photos of jewelry that I need to upload to a website. Unfortunately there is a 2MB file size limit. Most of the photos are JPEGs over 3MB.



I want to keep the aspect ratio, meta data, and highest quality possible at under 2MB. Adobe Bridge will allow me to set an image size limit when I export, but not the file size.


Does anyone know of a way to render the images with a max filesize limit?



Answer



I don't believe Bridge has this functionality.


Photoshop and Lightroom (with a mogrify plugin) have this ability to set a file size based export.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...