Monday 1 October 2018

dslr - How can I fix the dark corners on the rear LCD of my Nikon D7000?



I have a Nikon D7000. The rear LCD is showing some dark shadows. All four corners have this dark shadow but the shadows on upper and lower corners on the right side of the LCD is bigger. At first I thought it's a lens issue then I changed the lens and it's the same. Live view is pretty alarming with these corner patches.


My images are not affected by this dark shadow. I even tried removing the hood/filter. What could be the reason behind this problem and is there any way to solve this? If anyone has faced the same issue, is there any solution or advice??


dark corners/vignetting on rear lcd, sample photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...