Tuesday 7 March 2017

metadata - Using copied pictures for website


I have take some before and after pictures for my business. After posting them on social media sites, I generally lose track of the originals that usually are around 4-5mb in size.


If I want to use the picture again on another site, I am generally forced to download it from the social media site and then post the copied picture somewhere else. However, the field size many times is 100-200kb. For just viewing on a computer will this matter in terms of quality pictures? (This shot is 115kb) enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...