Saturday 21 February 2015

off camera flash - Why does the YN-565EX need a radio trigger with the YN-560-TX?


I am buying a Yongnuo YN-565EX TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon. I am not sure what radio trigger do I need for this.


I have found the YN-560-TX transmitter on Amazon.


However, the description says the folowing:



If you use it with other Yongnuo flash, like YN-560 II, YN-565EX, YN-568EX ( Manual mode ), you need a transceiver of Yongnuo RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 III.



I thought the receiver is built in with this flash. So why do I need a separate transceiver?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...