Saturday 7 February 2015

image processing - How to auto-align a stack of head shots?


I am working on my own "everyday face" project - taking pictures of myself to combine them in a sequence afterwards.


I'm wondering what is the easiest and fastest way to align all pictures so my eyes would be in the exactly the same position for all of the pictures.


Parameters like the distance from my face to the camera and position of head in all pictures are very similar, but change a little bit from picture to picture.


What is the fastest way to align the pictures based on the position of the eyes?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...