Sunday 8 February 2015

What is a good place for people who recently decided to get serious in photography to get started learning?




Possible Duplicate:
How to start learning photography?



I recently bought a ILC, and it has prompted me to scour the internet for resources that help me use the camera better, take better pictures. So far I've found short course to using your digital cameras as a good source for getting started in photography. Do you have any other recommendations for people who are new to photography? (feel free to recommend sites on image-processing software for editing pictures as well)



Answer



I think this question has already been asked. Here are some. I will add these to the tag wikis



What are good resources for a beginning photographer?


How to start learning photography?


What are the first few photography books someone should read?


What blogs should I be following if I am learning photography?


What are the best online photo classes?


I know the basic technical stuff, what now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...