Thursday 9 August 2018

Pan image in lightroom with keyboard


When I'm going through a whole bunch of shots to determine which to delete and which to flag, it's fastest for me to just keep both hands on the keyboard. However, if I want to zoom in to 100% on a picture and then pan to a specific area, it seems I can only get halfway there -- 'Z' to zoom, but then I'm stuck having to pick up the mouse to pan around.


I was excited to find page-up/page-down/home/end can be used, but they seem to exist to provide an exhaustive, linear scrolling of the image, panning top-to-bottom then left-to-right, without unconstrained 2d movement.


Is there some way to toggle the arrow keys so they can pan instead of navigate to the next/prev photo? Something else? Or am I out of luck?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...