Monday 26 February 2018

How do I turn on the Bluetooth on my Snapbridge-enabled Nikon DLSR?


I can't figure out how to turn on the Bluetooth on my Nikon D5600. I have updated the firmware to the latest 1.01 and still the same problem.


Bluetooth is dimmed out on the camera and will not turn on. I get an error message saying, "This option is not available at current settings or in the camera's current state".


I have tried everything I can think of and no go. I can't find help for this problem anywhere on the internet and still no reply from Nikon.


How do I turn on my camera's Bluetooth?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...