Saturday 10 February 2018

canon - Are third party bundle deals worth it?




I was thinking of buying a Canon EOS 70d and when I was shopping around found a bundle offer with many accessories and lenses for what appears to be a fairly cheap price. I don't know anything about lenses though and the lack of reviews makes me suspicious. This particular offer is:


Canon EOS 70D + 7 lenses http://www.amazon.com/75-300mm-55-250mm-Telephoto-Replacement-DavisMAX/dp/B00ESF6QPG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_p_7


I want to increase my options of themes and the way to present them, and probably any lens that offers a new perspective on the subject is good, but probably these are just bad choices compared to other similar lenses, which can offer better quality for a similar price even when bought separately. Are deals like this normally worth it or am I better off building up my own kit more selectively?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...