Tuesday 14 February 2017

nikon - Memory card is almost full, but only displaying 9 photos


I am using an old Nikon D70 with a 4 GB memory card. It has been working well, with no major errors for over a year now. Today I took ~100 photos, and when I tried to upload them, it only displayed 9 images. However, when I click on the properties of the card, it says there are 3.5 GB of photos, which is about right. I don't usually delete old photos. So where are the rest of the photos? They're on the card somewhere. I checked to see if somehow they were all changed to the "hidden" setting, but they were not. Any thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...