Sunday 19 February 2017

How can I achieve this soft-curved effect in photoshop?



I once used some Android application to add some effect on one of my photos. I forgot the app name and I never found it. Can I achieve this effect using Photoshop?


the effect.



Answer



I don't see any native effects in Photoshop that will do that. But I spotted this tool from Adobe Labs called Pixel Bender. It is a PhotoShop add-on. I haven't used it myself, but that example photo looks like a very similar effect. It also looks like the tools are highly customizable.


PixelBender preview


Of course, that doesn't discount the possibilty of combining a few methods with just Photoshop by itself to achieve the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...