Friday 24 February 2017

canon 350d - Should I upgrade my camera or my lenses?


I started to get into photography about six months ago, my husband had a rebel xt(has a kit lenses and a 75-300) that we were just not using. I had always used a point and shoot,but was getting frustrated at the quality of some of the pics I had taken.


So now I am using the rebel xt, taking a photography class(plan to take more!)and reading everything I can get my hands(books are great, but the internet has been a blessing). I just got photoshop elements( love all the actions & textures out there) Now my question,finally! I dont feel I am getting the best pics, would I be happier with my pics if I upgraded my rebel xt and or lenses.


P.S. I take lots of pics of my kids outside, but also take indoor pics at family functions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...