Tuesday 29 March 2016

Any experience of Scanning Services?


I would like to get all my old slides and negatives converted to digital.
There is no way that a clutz like me is going to make a good job of doing this myself.


I have about 3000 images to convert.



  • Has anyone had any experience with scanning services?

  • Can you recommend one? (Or warn me away from any bad ones!)

  • In particular, can you recommend a service in the UK?



Answer




I've only used them for a minimal amount of work myself but know of LOTS of folks who have had large collections scanned by ScanCafe. I can't speak to their availability for the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...