Thursday 6 September 2018

camera settings - How to have a sharp product image?


I am trying to get my images sharp, but I always notice there are some blurry edges that are further from the lens.


I basically set my ISO to 100 and tried to work my way from there. Since I was using a tripod (no wireless shutter control but try to minimize the shaking), I decided that shutter speed can be slow (but I don't know if I should've made it slower to allow in more light so I can increase aperture). I didn't maximize my aperture to the highest, but I set it to something like F14, but I read that maximizing aperture and going downwards is the way to go.


Camera: Sony, ILCE-6000, a6000


Lens: E 3.5-5.6/PZ 16-50 OSS; 0.25m/0.82ft-0.30m/0.98ft


ISO: 100


Shutter Speed: 0.5"


Aperture: F14


enter image description here


enter image description here



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...