Thursday 14 June 2018

What macro extensions tubes are compatible with Nikon AF-S?



I am looking for a set of macro extension tubes for a Nikon D40 that will work with the AF-S system (i.e. will send all the relevant stuff between lens and body for full auto operation).


I have found lots of extension tubes online, but they tend not to have much detail associated with them and I can't find any that are compatible with the AF-S set up.



Answer



Any tubes that say that they have the electrical contacts should work with the AF-S system. I have the Zeikos Extension tubes. They work great, fit well, work with AF-S lenses, and transmit all the various information. I have no particular issues with them at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...