Monday 4 June 2018

prime - Will a 35mm lens work for great indoor pictures of my kids?


I just purchased the Nikon D5100 DSLR. The kit lens that came with it (18-55mm vr) is great when shooting outdoors, but once I try to take indoor pictures of my kids, the images aren't that good. Is the Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens good for shooting kids indoors in low light? My kids don't sit still either (2.5-year-old twins) so I need something that will allow for movement as well.



I'm new to photography, and this is my first DSLR, so I'm a little lost on all the terminology, which lens is for what, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...