Friday 22 June 2018

storage - What devices transfer photos from one flash media to another?



I recall seeing years ago a device which you would attach two USB drives to, and it would copy files from one USB device to the other. Usually two flash drives, but it would also work with sd to USB adaptive, and USB hard drives.


I can't find it again, and I want to be able to backup my photos by essentially duplicating my flash drives when they are full, and backing up to a larger USB drive.


Further, for a variety of reasons, I want to do this without using a computer. (speed, power consumption, target of theft, etc)


Any recommendations or tips?



Answer



Maybe you recall this one: http://reviews.cnet.com/home-entertainment/belkin-usb-anywhere/4505-6449_7-31490968.html, although I can not find it on belkin's site anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...