Sunday 17 January 2016

image quality - How can I test whether my camera is working after it was dropped?


Issue : How can I evaluate my cameras performance synthetically?


Scenario : Bought a Nikon D3100 an year back. Photos looked good enough. The camera fell, zoom lens effected. But works. Cleaned lens using soap, water etc. Carefully. Now photos look much worse.


How do I know if Photos are really bad? Is there a tool?


Sample Photo


Now (Bad) Photo in Picasa


Original (Good) Photo in Picasa


Please help me realize whether my camera has gone bad. Can you tell your personal opinion also?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...