Saturday 26 December 2015

nikon - Settings to improve dull images


I am using Nikon D5600 with 18-55 mm kit lens. When I take photos of open fields or other landscapes, the color combination comes out dull. I compared it with Canon 1500D photos. Photos from Canon are rich and appear professional.


Appears I am missing required camera settings, which I am not aware. I want to know:


What are the required settings for Nikon D5600 for capturing sharp landscapes?


Below is one of the sample photo which I have recently taken of an open field using my camera: Nikon D5600. The image appears out of focus and not vibrant as well.


Photo Information:



  • Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec.

  • Aperture: f/8

  • 36 mm


  • ISO: 160


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...