Saturday 25 July 2015

focus - I don't need anything to be blurred. I need everything to be focused



The scene is at the distance of say 10 feet. I own Nikon d7200 and a lens of 18-140 mm.


There are three cats here and there (not together), but many of my images focused on one/two cats and not all because the third one was a bit away from the rest two. In other photo, the camera focused only on that isolated cat and not those two.


I need the solution that all three cats are focused, surrounding is focused, and nothing is blurred.


Out of many photos, only a few focused on all the cats and background. But I wanted almost all of them to be like that.


For reference, check this photo. This is one of them what I wanted. But in other photos, all the cats were not at one place. That's why the camera focused only on one/two cats. The background is just a wall, a plain wall. So, no depth of field is to be worried about.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...