Friday 22 September 2017

low light - How do I choose a lens for a "glow in the dark" indoor/lowlight event?


I was recently asked by a friend to take to pictures at a “Glow in the dark” event center meaning that it’ll consist of low light environment. I have a 320 EX III speedlite that I can use, but I would like to stay away from it if possible. I have three lenses:



  • 50mm 1.8

  • 85mm 1.8

  • 24mm-105mm 4.0 IS


I shoot on a 6D Mark II. Within the lenses I have what lens would you say will work best? How do I choose from these three (or other) lenses?


I’m a beginner and I’m still trying to improve my equipment collection so any advice would be deeply appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...