Sunday 11 June 2017

shadows - What is the real bodyscape photography concept?


I had my first experience in bodyscape photography using lights. I created two versions of a photo retouched by Lightroom. Through your experience I would like to know what makes a real bodyscape photo? Which one of my two versions captures the real concept of bodyscape photography?


(I also posted the same question on Nikonites site but have not had any feedback or critique.)


Warning: the images are potentially NSFW. Hover over them to reveal.


Version 1:



Version 1



Version 2:




Version 2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...