Saturday 3 June 2017

sdhc - Will using a micro SD & adapter instead of a normal SD card affect the quality of pictures and video?


I've just bought a 32GB Class 4 SD card from a seller on eBay and he has sent me a micro SD card of the same size and speed instead. Obviously I'm not too happy about this but we are going to Disney Land Paris in two days and I don't think I'll have time to exchange it.


I was wondering if using a micro SD card will affect the quality of pictures and video with my Fujitus Finepix S1850 at all?



Answer




Short answer: no.


Long answer: no. Your Fujitsu point and shoot camera has a much lower throughput than your card's max, so the bottleneck with shooting lots of pictures very, very quickly will be the camera itself, not the memory card. Additionally, there will be absolutely no difference in image of video quality... this is digital after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...