Wednesday 26 October 2016

scanning - Where is a really good place to get film developed by mail?


I'm looking for a place to get my 35mm film (color slide and B&W) developed and scanned by mail with a focus on quality. I have a good local shop about 10mi away from me that does great development but horrible horrible scanning and its a PITA to drive up there.



I noticed another person asked about online photo developing with an eye on inexpensiveness, but I'm looking for quality developing/scanning, something on par to if I did it myself with my Nikon 5000ED scanner (which I'd like to sell as I don't want to do it myself anymore).



Answer



I have been looking for film developers, too.


I stumbled upon Ken Rockwell's recommendation of North Coast Photo http://www.northcoastphoto.com/


I haven't used them myself.. so can't speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...