Monday 10 October 2016

flash - Is there any alternative to Nikon SU-800?


I just got the kit R1 (without the SU-800) with the two flashes Nikon SB-R200.


Because now I have a D300, I will make my pictures using the integrated flash (with the provided IR converter from the R1 Kit) but a question remains to me: is there any generic brand that make a IR commander like the SU-800 (but I guess it should be cheaper).


Anybody have experience with such generic devices?



Answer




There's a Debao SU-800. Looks to be about $100, and more powerful. fstoppers.com has a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...