Tuesday 9 February 2016

portrait - Mirror Picture Set Up


I test a lot of beauty products and give advice to other women about my experience. I would like to take a photo of me looking in the mirror using the products. So basically the picture will show the back of my head in the foreground and my reflection in the background. How can I do this without the camera showing in the picture? I can't afford any expensive editing software to do tricks. I see this kind of photography in beauty type blogs and in wedding photos. Any help you can offer would be great. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...