Tuesday 22 September 2015

panorama - Are there true 360 degree cameras?


I'm looking for a true 360 degree camera, so that's both vertical and horizontal 360 degrees. I've seen some clip-ons for the iPhone, but am really not wanting to by an iPhone 4S for this.


What I would like to see: - decent resolution: at least 1920x1080. - and 30fps


I can't settle for an alternative that's not vertically 360 degrees (or at least much more than 180 degrees).


I've seen the ball camera, which isn't out yet, but would be really well suited for my case, given it does video as well.



Answer



And here comes another 360/180 product: RICOH THETA - spherical panoramic photos, short videos, wi-fi control



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...