Wednesday 9 September 2015

flash - Can I get HSS with off-camera Canon 430EX II speedlites, radio triggers, and a Sony A7?


I've been tirelessly searching the Internet for information on how to use my two Canon 430exii's in conjunction with my Sony A7 in HSS mode. I think I already know the answer (can't do that!), but would love to hear feedback, as I am wracking my brain about how I can solve my problem. I'm using promaster transceivers.


If, in fact, I cannot use my Speedlites in HSS with my Sony A7, what's the next step I need to take in order to getting to HSS? Should I be investing in pocketwizards? Different speedlites/flashes? I'm shooting primarily action sports, so I'm finding that 1/200 does not always cut it!


Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...