Sunday 27 October 2019

How do I set a remote flash's power using Nikon CLS system?


I am using Nikon's CLS system to use the camera built-in flash as commander and the SB-910 flash as remote flash so I have set the SB-910 in remote mode and it does fire but I can't find a way to set its power! I can change its zoom in remote mode but not the power. So how I change the power in remote mode in this setup?
I can do it it Manual mode if I fire it with pocketwizerds




Answer



You set the power from the custom menu on your camera (menu item e3 on most models). For each channel you can set exposure compensation to dial the power up/down


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...