Wednesday 5 June 2019

video - Should I be concerned about sensor heat and the development of hot pixels?



Since I shoot a lot of pictures in Live View mode and from time to time I do some short movies, I've developed a paranoid sensation that I'm going to burn the sensor.


I'm aware that live view mode heats up the sensor and constant heat in the sensor could potentially make some hot pixels. I've never saw the heat warning in my T2i, but I'm still concerned.


Should I be worried about sensor heat? How do you prevent it, besides avoiding live view mode?




I'm offering 150 points for the best horror story/advice/tips about sensor heat. Go go go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...