Wednesday 5 June 2019

camera basics - How to film a eclipse of the sun with a phone cam?


as you can read in the title I want to make a photo and a video from a solar eclipse. It should be very simple, fast and cheap, cause in 12 hours after I post this is the eclipse. I have only a Galaxy note 2 and galaxy note one as camera. Also it does not have to be a high quality record but I would like to film with the best quality as possible. So what do I need? What simple stuff could help me? Notice that I don't have any experience or knowledge about photography.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...