Thursday 13 June 2019

How do I figure out which adapter I need to put an old Vivitar lens on a Minolta body?


I'm looking for the correct adapter model to fit a 70-210mm zoom Vivitar lens onto the body of my Minolta Dynax 300si camera. As I will probably need to go to eBay, it would really be great to get it right the first time. All our old camera shops have gone down here in new Zealand.


Addendum:


I haven't yet received the lens; I got it off trademe (a site similar to ebay that operates here in new Zealand). I will post as much detail as I can find on it, although the combination I'm trying might just be a waste of time. A little sad as the Vivitar is in fantastic condition.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...