Sunday 26 November 2017

What concepts are needed to manage images in Aperture 3 libraries?


I'm still not quite sure I understand the way Aperture manages the library. I've been telling it to put all the pictures I import into a specific directory in a new project-named folder, but if I understand correctly I could have all the files in that single library container (why I would want that, I don't know). Add to that masters and stacks: Aren't all the images I upload masters? I understand that the concept of a stack is the master and all it's versions, but why then can I "autostack" things I upload?


Can someone explain this in an easy to understand manner?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...