Tuesday 14 November 2017

aperture - How can I avoid this blur during taking indoor party pictures?


I tried taking some photos during an office event and noticed that they are all blurred. Can someone suggest what can I do avoid/reduce this ?
A sample Picture is given below: Sample Picture


**Larger version at


I don't want to use a flash. I cannot move around with a tripod in a party. I had Auto-ISO turned on. I obviously had to shoot with the slowest shutter speed but nor the ISO or the aperture were compensating the exposure.


I'm pretty disappointed if its something wrong I'm doing. Please suggest how to improve without a lot of post-processing.


EXIF: ƒ/5.6 32.0 mm 1/8 5000


Equipment:



Canon EOS REBEL T5i
EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Settings: ƒ/5.6 32.0 mm 1/8s ISO 5000




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...