Monday 20 November 2017

Is there photo analysis software which will pre-sort images by identifying potential technical problems?


I recently went on vacation and took close to 1,000 photographs. As usual there are some good ones, bad ones, blurry ones, etc.


In order to expedite post-processing, I was wondering if there is any software out there that can "pre-screen" a batch of photos and identify photos that are over-exposed, under-exposed, blurry, and other characteristics that may identify potentially less-desirable photographs. The ideas is that by pre-screening, it should make quick work of sorting through those groups to find the good ones, and delete the rest. Then I can spend more time looking at the ones that really matter.


I understand that every photograph is unique, and there are some great photographs that break every rule of thumb, but I thought this might be a quick way to speed up my workflow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...